Article 1 - Processing of personal data
The information collected through the website www.excess-catamarans.com will be processed by CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX, the data controller, for the purposes of processing your request for information or your request to register on the Website or sign up for the newsletter and the services offered by the Website, and also to get to know you better. The information collected through the website www.excess-catamarans.com will be processed by CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX, the data controller, for the purposes of processing your request for information or your request to register on the Website or sign up for the newsletter and the services offered by the Website, and also to get to know you better. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX in the course of managing its relationships with clients and prospects. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX in the course of managing its relationships with clients and prospects.
The information marked with an asterisk on the forms is required in order to process your requests. If this information is not provided, we will not be able to act on your request.
Your data are transmitted internally within CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX to the customer relations department, the marketing and sales department and the communications department. Subject to your prior consent, your data may also be transmitted to the other Groupe BENETEAU entities and to its distributors and dealers, which may send you sales offers. When the Groupe BENETEAU entities and/or the distributors and dealers concerned are located outside the European Union, standard contractual clauses have been agreed on by the stakeholders.
Your data are also accessible to our data processors (specifically for the purposes of hosting the website). Please note that your personal data may be transmitted to third parties only for the purposes referred to in this information note or with your consent. The processors act on instructions from CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX and are required to take appropriate measures to protect this personal data.
Your personal data will be retained:
- for five (5) years as of the date they are collected, if no contract has been concluded;
- if a contract has been concluded or an order placed, throughout the contract period, after which the data will be retained in semi-current records for a duration equal to the warranty period plus the relevant statutory limitation period.
It should be recalled that the relevant limitation periods are five (5) years for contractual or extra-contractual civil liability proceedings (excluding injury);
- where bank data are concerned, for thirteen (13) months following the debit date if payment was made by bank card;
- where cookies are concerned, for thirteen (13) months following the date on which they were stored or created.
Under the applicable personal data protection regulation, you have:
- a right to access and rectify, delete and transfer your personal data;
- a right to restrict and oppose the processing of your data for legitimate reasons;
- the possibility of sending us instructions in order to make arrangements for what will become of your data in the event of your death (retention, deletion, transmission to a third party, etc.);
You may exercise your rights by writing to the following postal address:
Construction Navale Bordeaux – 162 quai de Brazza – CS 81217 – 33072 Bordeaux cedex
However, your opposition may, in practice and as the case may be, have an incidence on or make it impossible to act on your request for information, registration or use of the services offered by the Website.
You also have the right to appeal to a national supervisory authority, such as the CNIL (the French National Commission for Data Protection and Civil Liberties), in the event of a breach of the regulations on the protection of personal data and, specifically, Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Article 2 – Cookies
As you browse this Website, we are likely to save data related to your navigation in files known as “Cookies”. These are stored on your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimized for the Internet).
We have provided this page to help you understand what a Cookie is and enable you to adapt your settings.
These Cookies are used by CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX to improve your user experience and make it easier to browse this website.
2.1 - What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a simple text file that is stored in a dedicated space on your terminal’s hard disk, via your browser, when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. It contains several items of data, including the name of the server that deployed it (server of the website you are visiting), an identifier in the form of a unique number and in some cases a cookie expiry date.
In using Cookies a company or organization can recognize the terminal of the users on which it has been stored. It can also collect data related to how they browse websites and offer personalized services to them.
We would like to reassure you that these Cookies contain no private data and that only the company or organisation deploying the Cookies can read or modify the data within them.
2.2 - The Cookies used on this Website
- Cookies needed for this Website to work properly: these memorize data you enter in forms, manage and make access to privately accessed pages secure (registration or access to your account, service required, contents of a shopping basket, etc.)
- Functional Cookies: these adapt the presentation of the Website to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, etc.) and personalize your access to the site.
- Analytical Cookies (or “audience measuring Cookies”): these collect traffic data anonymously to build statistics and establish how often the site is visited (number of visits, page views, etc.) and to know how the elements comprising this site are used (sections and pages viewed, etc.) enabling CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX to track and improve the quality of its services. This site uses Google Analytics, a service analysing Internet sites provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), with which we can analyse the way the website is used by its users.
-“Social Cookies”: enable you to interact with social modules on the Website (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- "Retargeting cookies": these cookies are used to memorize your information and recognize you when you visit another website that markets, in part, a similar advertising inventory.
2.3 - Managing Cookies
It is important to know that you can manage and control the installation of these Cookies on your terminal by changing your browser settings.
You can also configure your browser to accept or reject all Cookies either systematically or according to the name of the company deploying them. You can also choose to be informed automatically when a Cookies is stored on your device.
Lastly, you can configure your browser to have greater control over the management of your Cookies, by temporarily accepting or refusing Cookies before they are stored on your hard disk by the server of the website you are visiting.
We therefore advise you to configure your browser's settings to meet your satisfaction.
Since all browsers are different, you will need to open the “Help” menu of your browser to find out how to change the settings related to Cookies.